I Sooo fricking hate volcano’s

April 17, 2010 at 7:25 pm in Uncategorized by Kenny Buntinx [MVP]

Hi All,


My flight unfortunately IS canceled now, I am on a waiting list to fly out Tuesday morning. We are investigating alternative ways of delivering the presentation such as livemeeting.

If you think we should than post a comment here.


I was/am scheduled to leave for the Microsoft Management Summit to present 2 sessions on WMI for the System Center Configuration Manager administrator.

My flight should leave tomorrow morning at 11:25am local time in Belgium, the Volcano ash is keeping the airport closed till 8:00 AM for now.

If my flight does get canceled I’ll try and see whether I can still make it over there to present the session topics as I have some pretty funky things to demo.


If everyone keeps his fingers crossed than I honestly belief I will still make it somehow.



Kind regards,

and hoping to still make it.



Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on Pinterest