As most of you have probably seen there is a new Extension available to offer iOS 9 support in ConfigMgr.
I noticed that I had some problems to enable this extension in one of my test environments.
Typical troubleshooting files regarding Extensions did not show much:
AdminUI.ExtensionInstaller.log: doesn’t say anything
FeatureExtensionInstaller.log: does not exist yet
SmsAdminUI.log: doesn’t say anything
When looking into the database about some details of the extensions thru this query:
select L.Name, F.FeatureID, F.StateID,S.FeatureStateName,F.Flag, F.Error from MDMCFDFeature F join CFDLocalizedMetaData L on F.FeatureID=L.FeatureID join CFDFeatureState S on F.StateID=S.FeatureStateID where L.LocaleID=1033
I noticed the following:
When clicking on the URL I saw that I was missing the latest CU in this environment… DEUH
So if you see a similar issue with Extensions make sure your environment is up-to-date.
Till next time!