!!!!THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO THE BRUSSELS LOCKDOWN!!!!
The System Center User Group Belgium has done it again!
We are excited to invite you for a unique opportunity in Europe to welcome 4 System Center Configuration Manager Product managers from Microsoft Redmond to talk about the new Vnext products .
They will show you the latest and greatest about Vnext. At the end of the day a moderated Q&A will give you the opportunity to interact directly with the product managers discussing your daily challenges while working with the product.
Don’t miss out on this unique chance to ask all your question directly at the team creating the very same product you are working with!
Be aware that this is an exclusive event that has limited seats (75) available on a first comes first serves basis.
- Location: Aula Getronics, De Kleetlaan 12B, 1831 Diegem
- Day: 09/12/2015
- Lunch + drinks offered!
- Tickets: See below (via eventbrite)
The schedule for the day:
- 10.00AM to 10.30 AM – Registration
- 10.30 AM to 12.00PM – Windows 10 as a Service with ConfigMgr V.next
- In this session we are going to cover Windows 10 as a Service from Configuration Manager perspective. We are going to talk about different Windows branches (CB, CBB, LTSB) and how you can use Configuration Manager to upgrade to these with new Windows 10 servicing feature and more.
- 12.00 PM to 01.00PM – Lunch
- 01.00PM to 02.30 PM – ConfigMgr as a Service with ConfigMgr V.next
- In this session we are going to cover how ConfigMgr releases will be aligned going forward, the new updates and servicing feature that keeps Configuration Manager up-to-date, upgrade options to get to the new Configuration Manager release and more.
- 02.30PM to 03.30 PM – ConfigMgr Chalk Talk (what do you want – state of the union type)
- What are your pain points today in Configmgr 2012 today and what do you want to see improved ? This is your opportunity to ask questions and give feedback to the team that is building the future of Configmgr.
More info can be found on our website: http://scug.be/events